Event Fee: Free
Course Type: Face to Face
Category: Child Development
Primary Trainer: April Goodwin
This course is designed to present best practices and strategies for child care and family child care providers across the state of Michigan to help strengthen program and administrative (business) practices. This course will focus on the role of time management.
• Learn the importance of tracking time to identify potential “time wasters.”
• Identify ways they can strengthen time management skills.
• Learn how to set and manage goals.
• Learn how to identify the causes of procrastination and how to beat it!
• Develop a new perspective for staff delegation
Great Start to Quality Southwest Resource Center
5250 Lover Lane LL 120
Portage, MI 49002
Phone (269) 349-3296
Fax (269) 349-6822